Three Dishes That’ll Ensure You Have An Awesomely Spooky Halloween
We came up with spooky-looking yet delicious treats that you can make in a jiffy for your Halloween party
It's Halloween time! Get ready to make some Halloween special dishes that are super delicious and super spooky too! Here are the top three Halloween special dishes we think you’ll need to get your freak on.
These Halloween special recipe will keep both the children and adults entertained. Just put on your thinking cap and let the creative juices flow. All you need is to turn the mundane into fun Halloween themed ideas.
Creepy Spider Mini Pizzas are bite-size, quick to put together and a great Halloween special recipe for your party
Ready Made Mini Pizza Bases – 8 pcs
Readymade pasta sauce – 300 gms
Black Olives – quite a lot of numbers
Mozzarella cheese (grated) – 300 gms or more if you like it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take the pizza bases, apply the sauce and sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake it for approx 3 mins in the oven and let the cheese melt.
- Once the pizzas are ready, cut the olives as they look in the image and arrange them forming a spider.
Everybody loves these soft chewy delights. Add some fun to your Halloween special party with this easy Halloween special recipe
Marshmallows – 20-25 pcs
Dark Chocolate – 200 gms
Colorful sprinkles – 100 gms
Satay sticks – 20-25 nos.
Easy to make –
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, take the satay sticks and insert them in the marshmallows.
- Line a baking with parchment paper.
- Dip the marshmallow in the melted chocolate, then roll it in the colorful sprinkles and place it on the baking sheet. Keep it in the fridge to set.
Blood Orange Mojito
It looks wicked, did we hear you say? That's the idea! This blood orange mojito is a great drink for your Halloween special!
Blood Orange Juice – 100 ml
White Rum – 60 ml
Lemon Juice – 15 ml
Sugar syrup – 15 ml
Lemon Wedges – a few
Mint Leaves – a few
Aerated Water – to top it up
Let’s make the Bloody Drink
- In a jug or a cocktail shaker, take crushed ice, mint leaves, lemon wedges, sugar syrup and lemon juice and muddle it.
- Add in the white rum, blood orange juice and give it a shake. Strain it into a pitcher/jug and top it with fizzy water.
- Serve chilled.
Want more Halloween special recipes? Keep watching this space!
Want more? Click on the tags below for more videos and stories