Have a pickle recipe handed down by grandma? Or an amazing summer smoothie bowl that you came up with?
Upload your recipe to participate in LF Summer Recipe Contest 2020. Get your recipe voted; recipes with the highest number of votes will stand a chance to win fun prizes every week.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 'YOUR RECIPE CONTEST'
- The contest titled ‘Your Recipe Contest’ (“Contest”) is conducted by Living Entertainment Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (“LEEPL”)
- The Contest is open for Indian nationals residing within the territory of India (“Territory”).
- Each person participating in the Contest is hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.
- The Contest shall be effective from 22nd April,2020 till 26th May, 2020. For clarity:-1st week shall commence from 22nd April 2020 to 28th April 2020, 2nd week shall commence from 29th April 2020 to 5th May 2020, 3rd week shall commence from 6th May 2020 to 12th May 2020, 4th week shall commence from 13th May 2020 to 19th May 2020 & 5th Week shall commence from 20th May 2020 to 26th May 2020 (collectively “Contest Period”). The Contest is open 24 hours a day for each day of the Contest Period.
- The Contest will be conducted on Living Foodz Website (“Website”) in the manner described hereinafter:
a) Viewers of the Channel can participate in the Contest by simply sharing their unique summer recipes on Livingfoodz.com/yourrecipes (“Website”).
b) The entry link shall have the requisite columns to be filled in by the Participant, like Name, Email id, Town/City, Mobile Number 1.
- A valid entry for the purpose of this Contest is only one which is made by submitting the recipes on the Website (“Entry”).
- From amongst the Participants who have submitted the Entry, LEEPL shall select 10 winners each week basis the highest voted recipe and/or LEEPL’s selected recipes in case of a tie /lack of enough votes.
- A total of 40 Winners will be chosen during the Contest Period who will get a gratification in the form of exciting goodies which is subject to change by LEEPL at its sole discretion (“Prize”). The Winners will be declared by Living Foodz every Wednesday on the Website. LEEPL may also declare the same through social media and its Channel or any other platform at LEEPL's discretion.
- The Winners once announced on the Website may be contacted by LEEPL, or the Winners themselves may contact LEEPL within 7 days of such announcement on the Website, failing which the Prize shall stand forfeited. If the Winners fail to respond or fail to contact LEEPL within the timelines as specified such Winners shall not be considered for the Contest and shall not receive any Prize whatsoever. Thereafter, LEEPL shall have no further liability in relation to such Winners and LEEPL shall be free to select another eligible Participant as the Winner at its sole discretion.
- The Prizes may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of LEEPL.
- Each Participant may share multiple recipes, however, shall be entitled to be declared as a Winner only once during the Contest Period.
- The Winner(s) shall be requested to furnish documents to LEEPL's such as age proof, residence proof and their nationality proof (i.e., permanent driving license, Aadhar card, passport, election card) (“Documents”).
- Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and LEEPL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Participant.
- The Winners shall not have any right to claim any kind of alternative i.e either in cash or in kind in respect of the declared Prizes.
- Each Participant to the Contest declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
- Employees of LEEPL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Contest (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- LEEPL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Contest including the Contest Period and conditions and any breach thereof.
- LEEPL shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the Prize and further neither LEEPL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect to the Contest or the Prize.
- LEEPL shall have the right to share the Participant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
- LEEPL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, LEEPL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Participant discloses. In any event, Participant agrees not to hold LEEPL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of LEEPL under the relevant legislation.
- Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if LEEPL has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as LEEPL may deem fit.
- Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be disqualified from the on-going Contest and strict legal action may be taken by LEEPL against such Participant(s).
- LEEPL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
- All disputes arising out of or related to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.
- The Participants shall indemnify and hold LEEPL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions of the Contest.
- Participant hereby assigns to LEEPL the perpetual, worldwide right in the Post and to use the Post, the name, images, voice, likeness, performance and biographical information of the Participant in connection with the Contest or otherwise and also for the purpose of promoting the Channel on any mode, medium, format whether in existence now and which may come into existence in the future, without any payment (in cash, kind of otherwise) to be made to the Participant.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Contest (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by LEEPL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the Platform or the Contest may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- The decision of LEEPL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Contest including the selection and declaration of the Winners and the Contest terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
- The duration and other rules/regulations of the Contest shall be at the discretion of LEEPL only.