Terms and Conditions of ‘LF New Year Contest’
1. The contest titled ‘LF New Year Contest’ (“Contest”) is conducted by Living Entertainment Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (“LEEPL”)
2. The Contest is open for Indian nationals with the age of 18 and above residing within the territory of India (“Territory”).
3. Each person participating in the Contest is hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.
4. The Contest shall be effective from January 1st, 2020 till January 26th, 2020.
For clarity:-1st week shall commence from 1st January,2020 (Wednesday) to 5th January,2020 (Sunday), 2nd week shall commence from 6th January,2020 (Monday) to 12th January,2020 (Sunday), 3rd week shall commence from 13th January, 2020 (Monday) to 19th January, 2020 (Sunday) & 4th week shall commence from 20th January, 2020 (Monday) to 26th January, 2020 (Sunday) (collectively “Contest Period”). The Contest is open 24 hours a day for each day of the Contest Period.
5. The Contest will be conducted on Living Foodz Channel (“Channel”) in the manner described hereinafter:
a) Watch all the shows broadcasted on the Channel from Monday to Sunday.
b) During the Contest Period, LEEPL will ask 1 question every week throughout the day i:e 4 questions for 4 weeks of the Contest Period (along with 2 options).
6. To participate in the Contest during the Contest Period, Participant has to choose the correct answer and message/SMS the correct option as per below format
LF (space ) 1A/1B ( space) Name & City to 57575
LF (space ) 2A/2B ( space) Name & City to 57575
LF (space ) 3A/3B ( space) Name & City to 57575
LF (space ) 4A/4B ( space) Name & City to 57575
7. A valid entry for the purpose of this Contest is only one which is made by answering the questions on the Channel.
8. From amongst the Participants who have submitted the Entry, LEEPL shall select 10 winners each week.
9. A total of 40 Winners will be chosen during the Contest Period who will get a gratification consisting of Channel merchandise which is subject to change by LEEPL at its sole discretion (“Prize”). The Winners will be declared by Living Foodz every Wednesday on the Channel, social media and its website or any other platform at LEEPL's discretion. The Winners shall be required to provide details as sought by LEEPL i.e Name, Address 1, City , Pincode, State, Mobile 1, Mobile 2, Age, Gender, Email id etc.
10. The Winner(s) shall be requested to furnish documents to LEEPL's such as age proof, residence proof and their nationality proof (i.e., permanent driving license, Aadhar card, passport, election card) (“Documents”).
11. The Winner(s) shall furnish all requisite PI and Documents in a form and manner desired by LEEPL over Intimation Call. Post receiving the PI and Documents of the Winner(s) , LEEPL shall verify the necessary PI and Documents at its end.
12. If the Winners fail to respond or fail to provide details as sought by LEEPL within the timelines as specified at the time of LEEPL contacting them, then such Winners shall not be considered for the Contest. Thereafter, LEEPL shall have no further liability in relation to such Winners and LEEPL shall be free to select another eligible Participant as the Winner at its sole discretion.
13. Thereafter, LEEPL may verify the details as provided by the Winners.
14. For sake of clarity, a Participants will be considered as Winner only when he/she has been specifically declared as a Winner and not merely when he/she has been contacted by LEEPL.
15. The Prizes may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of LEEPL.
16. Each Participant shall be entitled to be declared as a Winner only once during the Contest Period.
17. Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and LEEPL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Participant.
19. The Winners shall not have any right to claim any kind of alternative i.e either in cash or in kind in respect of the declared Prizes.
20. Each Participant to the Contest declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
21. Employees of LEEPL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Contest (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
22. LEEPL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Contest including the Contest Period and conditions and any breach thereof.
23. LEEPL shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the Prize and further neither LEEPL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect to the Contest or the Prize.
24. LEEPL shall have the right to share the Participant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
25. LEEPL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, LEEPL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Participant discloses. In any event, Participant agrees not to hold LEEPL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of LEEPL under the relevant legislation.
26. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if LEEPL has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as LEEPL may deem fit.
27. Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be disqualified from the on-going Contest and strict legal action may be taken by LEEPL against such Participant(s).
28. LEEPL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
29. All disputes arising out of or related to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.
30. The Participants shall indemnify and hold LEEPL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions of the Contest.
31. Participant hereby assigns to LEEPL the perpetual, worldwide right in the Post and to use the Post, the name, images, voice, likeness, performance and biographical information of the Participant in connection with the Contest or otherwise and also for the purpose of promoting the Channel on any mode, medium, format whether in existence now and which may come into existence in the future, without any payment (in cash, kind of otherwise) to be made to the Participant.
32. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Contest (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by LEEPL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the Platform or the Contest may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
33. The decision of LEEPL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Contest including the selection and declaration of the Winners and the Contest terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
34. By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
35. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Contest shall be at the discretion of LEEPL only.