A luxury and progressive lifestyle platform by the Godrej Group, L’Affaire, will be held for the fourth consecutive year on February 22, 2020 in Mumbai. This year, the experiential platform will allow aspirational consumers come face-to-face with enriching experiences featuring Bhumi Pednekar, Shweta Bachchan Nanda, Monisha Jaising, Shantanu Moitra, Krsnaa Mehta, Sushant Divgikr and Karanvir Bohra, among others.
Godrej L’Affaire 2020 is themed on ‘New Beginnings: Going Back to Roots’ to showcase India's legacy and rich culture that will inspire future lifestyle experiences and ideas around fashion, art, health, travel, design, décor and aspects that form a progressive lifestyle. Workshops, engaging conversations, music and performances come together in a day’s event held at the lush Godrej premises in Vikhroli, Mumbai.
Tanya Dubash, Executive Director and Chief Brand Officer, Godrej Group, said, “After three consecutive successful seasons, we are proud to announce the fourth season of Godrej L’Affaire. With over 40 participating brands, Godrej L’Affaire is all set to be bigger, brighter and will bring together key opinion leaders, influencers and consumers to celebrate nuances of lifestyle.”
Highlights at Godrej L’Affaire 2020 will include:
• The Godrej Food Trends Report - 2020 will be unveiled. The report curated by Rushina Munshaw-Ghildiyal is a compendium of insights, views and predictions collated from conversations with 150 experts across food space.
• With an afternoon kick-off, Pednekar will don a chef’s hat for a live cook-off with Chef Varun Inamdar peppered with a conversation on how to bake a blockbuster.
• Celebrity couple Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu will share their learnings with millennial parents on inculcating spirituality in their children through travel.
• Music director Shantanu Moitra, will talk about the inspiration behind many of his hit songs inspired from his 100-day fascinating adventure across the Himalayas.
• India’s top designers – Krsnaa Mehta of India Circus, Alan Abraham of Abraham John Architects, Madhav Raman of Anagram Architects, Swarup Dutta of Scenographer and Asha Sairam of Studio Lotus – will engage in a conversation on how to design homes to help give back to nature and why sustainable designs cannot be an either-or choice anymore.
The evening gala at Godrej L’Affaire 2020 will feature a fashion show curated by couturiers Monisha Jaising and Shweta Bachchan Nanda of their luxury pet fashion label MxS—this will also be the first-ever showcase by MxS since its launch. Also, actor, singer and the bonafide superstar of the Indian drag scene, Sushant Divgikr, will adorn his Rani Ko-He-Nur avatar for a musical performance with his band TopStorey.
The fourth season of Godrej L’Affaire is presented by MX Player while the on-ground event will be styled by Krsnaa Mehta of India Circus. The soirée will also showcase the experiences of top lifestyle brands such as Tonino Lamborghini Fragrances, Harley Davidson, Tata Nexon EV, Guess Watches, Godrej aer, BBLUNT, Godrej Interio, Esprit, Godrej Security Solutions and Myntra. There will be creative and artistic installations powered by Godrej Locks, Godrej Appliances and Godrej Properties. Other prominent brand partners for Godrej L’Affaire includes Cinthol, Godrej Veg Oils, Godrej The Trees –Vikhroli, Goodknight Naturals, Godrej Professional, Godrej Protekt, Godrej Construction, Godrej Real Good Chicken, Script and Slice of Pink.
The media partners for the fourth season of Godrej L’Affaire are LF (Lifestyle TV Partner) and Mid-Day (Print Partner), they will catch all the live action at the grand celebration of fashion, food, travel, art, design, fashion and music. Thus, showcasing ‘The Future of Lifestyle’!
To attend any of these sessions, book tickets on bookmyshow.com