Hara Pyaz ka Paneer Tikka by JW Marriott Kolkata
200 grams paneer (cottage cheese)
Salt as per taste
7 grams red chilli powder
20 grams spring onions
30 grams fresh cream
3 grams garam masala
2 grams cardamom and mace powder
30 grams grated cheese
30 grams almond, peeled and turned into a paste
50 grams grated yellow butter (unsalted)
3 grams crushed black pepper
1 gram yellow chilli powder
3 grams chana dal powder
- Cut the paneer in square equally size of four pieces
- Scoop the paneer cube.
- Take paneer cube in a flat tray and add salt, red chilly powder, garam masala and keep aside.
- To make stuffing, take a bowl add grated cheese, grated butter, ginger chilly chop, yellow chilly powder and crushed black pepper and mix it well gently.
- Stuff the paneer cube with this mixture.
- For marination, in a Tray make a smooth Marination of chana dal powder, salt, red chilly powder, garam masala, cardamom and mace powder, almond paste and cream.
- Add paneer cube in to the marination and keep aside for at least 1 hour.
- Cooked in a Tandoor and Served with Mint Chutney.
Bhurani dahi ke kebab with chutney shots by chef Mustaq Hashmi, executive chef, Blue Sea Catering
150 gms hung curd
10 gms Green chilli fine chop
30 gms Roasted chana powder
5 gms Salt
10 gms Coriander stem chop
4 gms Red chili powder
3 gms Fennel powder
2 gms Green cardamom powder
150 gms Panko crumb
200ml Oil for frying
Dahi Mint chutney
50 gms Mint
50 gms Fresh coriander
10 gms Fresh Green chilli
2 nos Lemon
100 gms Yoghurt
2 gms Black salt
2 gms Chat masala
Salt to Test
- Hang curd, green chill, Roasted chana powder, coriander stem. Red chili powder, Fennel seed powder, green cardamom powder, salt , all mix Together
- Make small patty 20gms in small Pattie size.
- Coat it with Panko crumb and rest in chiller for 10 min to hold shape.
- Deep fry on medium heat till golden brown. Rest on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Fill Dahi mint chutney in ink puppet and insert into Bhurani dahi ke kabab
Hara Bhara Candy by YoUnion
Beans 100 gm
Broccoli 100 gm
Green peas 100 gm
Garam masala 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Green chilli paste 1.5 tbsp
Spinach paste 3 tbsp
Chana powder 3 tbsp
Black salt 1 tsp
Amul cheese 25 gm (to stuff)
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Fried onions 3 tsp
Roasted green chana powder – 2 tsp
1. Mince all vegetables together in a mincing machine, squeeze all the access water from it
2. Add the minced veggies in a bowl, add all masalas along with spinach paste and chana powder. Add salt as per taste
3. Once the mixture is ready, make small balls of 40gms and stuff them with cheese.
4. Give them a shape of a candy. Add a candy stick skewer
5. Shallow fry on hot plate with minimum amount of oil.
6. Serve with green chutney, garnish with fresh coriander sprigs and roasted green chana powder