Admit it or not, we all love a good pun. After all, who doesn’t appreciate some word play with a hint of witty? What makes it more interesting? Clubbing it with food, of course. Particularly DESI KHANA! If you’re a desi who lives to eat, *drumroll*, you’re in for a treat! Presenting 10 howl-arious puns that will not only put a smile on your face (just like a melting blob of butter on hot aloo parathas does to us) but also give you some dinner ideas for tonight.
P.S. In case you’re planning to use any of these in real life conversations, we suggest you first try them with your loved ones – people who won’t judge you hard. No, seriously!
1. Eggjactly! Fans of the cult classic Andaz Apna Apna gave Aamir Khan’s movie title a punny twist.
Dedicated to everyone who loves grapes and *cough* Fifty Shades of Grey *cough*
Want to cheer up a friend? This khandvi pun will come in handy on those difficult days when you’re looking for some words of motivation.
That’s a foodie’s pillow talk. No, really!
Also Read: Master of All Things Naan
5. Someone acting smart with you? Throw them off their own game with this tikka pun
6. That’s how an Oasis fan who loves to eat dal reacts when he/she hears the song Wonderwall
7. No offence, korma!
8. For all those who don’t like people messing up with their poppadom
When you’re trying to be romantic, but can’t get food (peas) out of your mind
10. And here’s some jaggery-sweet Harry Potter reference to round it up
Think you can pun better with food? Leave your best food puns in the comments below.
To feed your hunger for more
Want more? Click on the tags below for more videos and stories