Zucchini Pot Cake
Are you someone obsessed with cakes? This pot cake is stuffed with Zucchini slices which makes it different. Also, it has loads of chocolates and nuts filled in it. Every chocolate lover should at least try it once.Read More
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp bajra flour
- 5 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp soda powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 4 cardamoms seeds
- 4 cardamoms pods
- cocoa powder
- Slice the green and yellow zucchini and add them in a bowl.
- Add salt, water, cinnamon sticks, vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Finely chop pistachios.
- In a bowl add bajra flour, refined flour, baking powder & soda, vanilla syrup and mix it.
- Add olive oil, chopped pistachios, chocolate chips, brown sugar, vanilla sugar, cardamom seeds, cardamom pods and mix it well.
- Add water and prepare a batter.
- Add olive oil in the pots.
- Add the batter into the pots.
- On a kitchen towel place the Zucchini to soak water.
- Curl it and add them in the bowl.
- Add batter over it, chocolate chips, dust cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla sugar, bajra flour and bake it in the oven at 180' C - 200' C for 18 - 20 minutes.
- To garnish add chocolate chips and Zucchini Pot Cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.