Zucchini Party Bites By Shipra Khanna
Zucchini Party Bites
Are you looking for perfect snack bites for your party? Chef Shipra Khanna’s Zucchini Party Bites can do the trick for you. These deep fried Zucchini Party Bites oozing with mozzarella cheese will be relished by your guests.Read More
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 4 pieces of bocconcini cheese
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Garam masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp corn flour
- 1 cup ground white oats
- Oil for frying
- For garnish: Tomato chilli sauce, Mint yogurt sauce and Paprika powder
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cut the zucchini in roundels. Cut the zucchini into butterfly cuts and add them in a bowl. Cut the bocconcini cheese into roundels. Season it with red chilli powder, a pinch of garam masala powder, salt as per taste, chaat masala.
- To the zucchini, add lemon juice and mix it well. Stuff the bocconcini cheese in the butterfly cut.
- In a bowl, add corn flour, water and mix it. Dip the zucchini in the cornflour mixture. Coat it with oats and deep fry it in the oil until it turns crispy.
- Serve with tomato chilli sauce and mint yogurt sauce. Garnish with paprika powder and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.