Zingy Lemon Cake By kaddie Verma
Zingy Lemon Cake
It has a refreshing flavor of sweet and tangy.Read More
- 1 cup milk
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon ice-tea powder
- Green food color
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1.5 cup Maida
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- For glaze- 1/3 cup sugar + 1 lemon juice
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup milk.
- Squeeze out 2 lemons in it.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup oil and mix it well.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp Lemon zest and mix it well.
- Add 1 tbsp Lemon ice-tea powder and add few drops of green food color (optional).
- Add 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence and then add 1.5 cup Maida.
- Add 1 tsp Baking Powder, 1/2 tsp Baking soda and seive it well.
- Grease your cake tin with oil and Maida.
- Pour the batter in the tin and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
- For the glaze, add 1/3 cup sugar and 1 lemon juice and mix it well.
- Mix it until sugar melts (heat in the oven for few seconds).
- Pour the glaze over the cake and Sprinkle some chocolate vermicelli for garnish (optional).
- Your Eggless Zingy Lemon Cake is ready! .