Zesty Orange Loaf Cake By Sangeeta Jha
Zesty Orange Loaf Cake
Here I present an easy to make butter-free and egg less Loaf cake with the freshness and sweetness of oranges. Zesty Orange Loaf cake will give you a different taste than the normal flavour cake as this loaf cake will serve you like a dessert piece- just enjoy it by little spoon bites.Read More
- Refined Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- First of all, turn your timer for 10 mins to pre- heat your oven .The batter will be prepared in those 10 miTake 1 cup powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 Cup oil( I used canola Oil in it and mix it properly from hand mixer.While mixing, add 1/2 cup of milk (Room Temp.).
- After mixing it, add 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice and mix it well.
- Now place a strainer above the bowl and pour 2 cup refined flour in it.Along with it, add 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt.Strain it well and mix it from spatula and hand mixer .Add milk to keep the thickness of the batter at a moderate leveAt last add the supreme ingredient- 2tsp orange zest.
- Coat your baking tray or mould from oil and dust refined flour on it.Pour the batter in it and put it in your pre- heated oven BAKING TIME- 25- 30 MINS / Temperature- 180 degrees.
- Meanwhile prepare your orange syrup , take a pan and add 100g sugar in iAdd 1/2 cup of water and 1 cup Orange juice in iAgain add the supreme ingredient - 2 tsp orange zesKeep it on boiling temperature and let it boil for 5-7 miDon't let it become thick in consistency, take it off while its on the light sugar syrup stage.
- Take your cake loaf out from the oven and drizzle your orange sugar syrup on iLet it absorb the syrup for some time and keep it aside to cool dowReady To Eat !!.
- Take it out, cut in slices and have the zesty dessert piece .