Yogurt Corn Bread By Gautam Mehrishi
Yogurt Corn Bread
Ever tried a sweet corn bread? The best recipe is here.Read More
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp green chilli
- 1 to 2 cups refined flour
- 2 tsp curd
- ½ tsp baking powder
- boiled corn
- 2 tsp sugar
- clarified butter
- cinnamon powder
- In a blender take sweet corn and grind it well.
- Add a little chopped coriander leaves green chilli, salt and sugar into it, and mix well.
- Take some refined flour in a bowl.
- Add the sweet corn mixture to the bowl and mix it with curd baking powder, a little ghee and water.
- Give the mixture a fine round shape.
- Pour a little ghee on it and place some boiled corns.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 180?C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish it with clarified butter and cinnamon powder.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.