Yogurt and Chocolate Cake
Simple to make and delightful, this is a sweet treat with Yogurt and Chocolate CakeRead More
- 1 cup refined flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 5 to 6 tbsp curd
- whipped cream
- In a bowl take refined flour, cocoa powder, a little baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, chocolate chips and curd.
- Mix them slowly until it becomes a batter.
- Grease a vessel with oil and pour the cake batter into it.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at a temperature of 220 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take the cake out from the oven once it is baked.
- Serve the cake, garnished with whipped cream and strawberries.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.