Yellow Dal By Zarine Khan
Wondering how to prepare a simple yet a little different dal recipe? Zarine is here to help as she prepares a very easy yellow dal to make your meal sorted. This dal can be served with hot rice and is perfect for a lazy day.Read More
- 4 cups water
- 250 gm moong dal
- 8 tbsp oil
- 3 sliced onions
- 3 tbsp ghee
- salt to taste
- Procedure to make Yellow Dal: In a heated pan of water add moong dal and let it cook.
- In a heated pan add oil, sliced onions and let it fry.
- Remove the froth of dal in a bowl.
- To the dal add ghee, mix it well and let it cook.
- Add salt in the dal and mix it.
- Add the cooked dal in a serving bowl.
- For garnish add fried onions and Yellow Dal is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.