Wood Apple Drink By Radhey
Wood Apple Drink
It's a authentic odia summer coolerRead More
- 1 Wood apple
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 4 to 5 Tbsp Sugar or As per your taste
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chena ( Fresh Cottage Cheese)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Coconut
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Curd
- 2 Cup Water
- 3 to 4 Ice Cubes or As per your taste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- To make Wood Apple drink , First break the wood Apple and transfer the pulp to a bowl.
- Use 1/2 Cup of water and strain using a strainer transfer it to another Bowl.
- Combine the Banana, Sugar, Black Pepper, Chena (Cottage Cheese), Grated Coconut, and Salt, Curd in the same Bowl and Mix it up with the help of spoon or you can mix it in your hand also .
- Add rest of water and Ice Cubes and Mix it Well.
- It's Ready to Serve20.