Winter cookies By Astha Panchal
This is cookies made from the ingredients that Are used typically to heat up your body during winters. This is an upgraded version of my mother's coconut stuffed parathas that she gives us everyday in winters. This is recipe is super healthy and made from whole wheat flour and ghee.Read More
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/4 cup grated dried coconut
- 1/4 cup jaggery
- 1/4 cup chopped dry fruits
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Take flour to a bowl, add ghee and mix it well.
- Now add jaggery and salt. Mix it again .
- Add some water to make it into a dough.
- Now add chopped dry fruits and mix well.
- Shape into rounds and place them on baking tray.
- Bake them on 180 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Baking time may vary.