Wink Smoothie By Savi's Kitchen
It's just so creamy and sweet with the right amount. Serve it chilled and it's the best summer creamy chocolate smoothie you will ever have. I call it Wink Smoothie cz it gets prepared in a wink of an eye..or just 5 minutes 😉Read More
- 1 home backed chocolate cup cake or just a market bought chocolate slice cake
- 1 tablespoon of Malai/cream
- 1 teaspoon Sugar and salt (a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee.
- In a mixer jar, take the chocolate cup cak(not all- save some for garnishing at the end).
- Add a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add one tablespoon of malai (or cream).
- Add 1 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- Blend it all together, a thick paste will be forme.
- Add a tablespoon or two of milk and blend it again to give it a nice creamy ribbon like consistency, we don't need runny consistency (that's very important).
- Prepare your glass bowl by sticking some crushed cake at it's rim and pour your smoothie into the glass bow.
- Sprinkle some crushed cake on top and chill it in the freezer for just about 5 mins and it's ready to serve!❣️.