Whole wheat Yeastless Bread By Alisha
Whole wheat Yeastless Bread
This recipe is very healthy as it is made of whole wheat ..it is easy to make without preparing the dough prior or kneading much ..it taste delicious and is specially very useful for the Jain's or people who don't eat yeast bread ..Read More
- 4cups whole wheat flour
- Curdled Milk( 1cup Milk + 1/2 lemon juice)
- 4tbsp curd
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1tbsp castor sugar
- 2tsp salt
- 2tsp eno
- Sieve all the dry ingredients.
- Add fresh curd.
- Regular vegetable oil.
- Mix it properly.
- Add curdled milk little at a time.
- Sticky dough will be formed.
- Knead the dough for 10-15mins ,till it's smooth.
- Add little oil if it is sticky.
- Grease the mould with little oil and spread the dough evenly.
- Brush with warm milk and spread some sesame seeds on it.
- Preheat the vessel for 5mins on low flame.
- Put the mould and bake for 45-50mins on low flame.
- When perfectly baked, cover it with wet cloth.
- Let it cool then demould it and cut slices .