Whole wheat dryfruits vanilla carrot cake🎂Without Oven...
Made up of whole wheat and full of healthy dryfruits.Read More
Bake the cake in pre heated pressure cooker for 30 -40 mins. Insert a tooth pick at center to check the cake. If it comes clean. The cake is bake well. Let it cool down for 10-15 min then remould it. Your cake is ready. Mins
- Whole wheat Flour - 1 cup or 125 GMs
- Carrot- 1/2 Cup grated
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt- a pinch of salt
- Cinnamon Powder-1/4 tsp
- Curd-1/2 cup
- Milk-1/3 Cup
- Sugar powder-1/2 Cup
- Oil- 1/4 Cup
- Chopped dryfruits
- In a bowl we will take powdered suga.
- Then we add milk.
- Then half Cup of curd.
- After that we will add oil.
- Mix all the ingredients till the sugar dissolve.
- After mixing we will sieve all the dry ingredient.
- Add 1 Cup of Whole wheat .
- Add pinch of salt.
- Then add Cinnamon powder.
- Baking powder.
- Baking soda.
- In this state sieve all the dry ingredients in i.
- Then recombine smooth batter for this cake using spatula, spoon et.
- After that we will add dryfruits.
- And finally we will add grated carrot.
- Now we will simply mix all the ingredients nicel.
- And our healthy Whole wheat vanilla dryfruits carrot cake batter is ready.
- Transfer the batter in a greased butter mould.
- Tap the mould to level up the batte.