Whole Wheat Coriander Papdi Chaat
Who doesn't like chaat? The tangy, sweet and spicy flavours of chaat can uplift anybody's mood. Chef Shazia Khan gives a healthy twist to the papdi chaat with wheat papdis. This recipe is a must-try at home.Read More
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Atta
- ½ tsp Carom Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 cup of Coriander Paste
- Potatoes Mixture
- Mint chutney
- Prepared curd
- Masala Powder
- Tamarind Chutney
- Garnish with Pomegranate Seeds
- Garnish with Coriander Spring
- FOR MASALA POWDER
- 2 tsp Black Peppercorns
- 2 tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds 2 tsp Roasted Coriander Seeds
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Black Salt
- Saly to taste
- 1 Finely Chopped Boiled Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- ¼ tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- In a bowl add Atta ,Ajwain, salt , ghee and mix, add the coriander paste and prepare a dough.
- Cover the dough for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough and make a roti with regular thickness , with a cookie cutter cut circles and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degree till crisp.
- Grind the ingredients into a powder.
- FOR THE ASSEMBLY: Potatoes Mixture, Mint chutney Prepared curd, Masala Powder, Tamarind Chutney, .
- Sev, Garnish with Pomegranate Seeds, Garnish with Coriander Spring.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.