Whole Wheat Coriander Papdi Chaat By Shazia Khan
Whole Wheat Coriander Papdi Chaat
Who doesn't like chaat? The tangy, sweet and spicy flavours of chaat can uplift anybody's mood. Chef Shazia Khan gives a healthy twist to the papdi chaat with wheat papdis. This recipe is a must-try at home.Read More
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Atta
- ½ tsp Carom Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 cup of Coriander Paste
- Potatoes Mixture
- Mint chutney
- Prepared curd
- Masala Powder
- Tamarind Chutney
- Garnish with Pomegranate Seeds
- Garnish with Coriander Spring
- FOR MASALA POWDER
- 2 tsp Black Peppercorns
- 2 tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds 2 tsp Roasted Coriander Seeds
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Black Salt
- Saly to taste
- 1 Finely Chopped Boiled Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- ¼ tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- In a bowl add Atta ,Ajwain, salt , ghee and mix, add the coriander paste and prepare a dough.
- Cover the dough for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough and make a roti with regular thickness , with a cookie cutter cut circles and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degree till crisp.
- Grind the ingredients into a powder.
- FOR THE ASSEMBLY: Potatoes Mixture, Mint chutney Prepared curd, Masala Powder, Tamarind Chutney, .
- Sev, Garnish with Pomegranate Seeds, Garnish with Coriander Spring.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.