Whole Wheat Chocolate Pastry By Pushti Chokshi
Whole Wheat Chocolate Pastry
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 2
Its a healthy dessert as its prepared from Whole wheat flour, brown sugar ,Coconut oil and skimmed milk.A healthy dessert to binge on!Read More
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk
- 1 cup low fat cream
- 3 tbsp chocolate ganache (dark chocolates containing less suga
- 1 tbsp choco chips
- In a bowl ,seive all the dry ingredients ( whole wheat flour, sugar ,baking soda ,baking powder, cocoa powder.) Add in the coconut oil and skimmed milk and whisk gently to form a nice batter.
- Grease a pan and now pour the batter and let it cook for 25 mins with lid closed.Check it once done with a fork or toothpick.If it comes out clean its done.
- Demould it and cut into circles with the help of cookie cutter.Place the circle one above the other.
- Beat the low fat cream to soft peak foams and spread evenly around the layers.Now pour some chocolate ganache over i.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder and choco chips over the pastry.Let it set for 15 mins in the fridgHappy bingeing .