Whole wheat chocolate marble cake By Aparna Bapat
Whole wheat chocolate marble cake
Very healthy being whole wheat and has an attractive zebra pattern, being marble cakeRead More
- curd 2 tsp
- rawa 2tsp
- Wheat 100 gms
- sugar 75 gms
- egg 1
- vanilla essence 0.5 tsp
- baking powder 2.5 tsp
- baking soda 0.25 tsp
- milk 180 ml
- choco syrup 2 tbsp
- butter 25 gms
- in a bowl add melted butter, sugar , egg and baking soda and powder and whisk well.
- in another bowl add curd and rawa and let it rest for half an hour.
- Now in a bowl mix the above two mixtures and add vanilla essence and wheat to it and whisk everything well.
- Now make two parts of the mixture of step 3, and add choco syrup in 1st part and milk in another part.
- In a baking dish, first add milk mixture, then pour chocolate mixture and again milk mixture and continue till both the mixtures are over.
- Now, with a knife/toothpick make a flower pattern on top.
- Now bake the mixture in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180 C.
- Whole wheat chocolate marble cake is ready to serve.