Whole wheat and black chana bhelpuri By Rupinder kaur
Whole wheat and black chana bhelpuri
Its a bhelpuri bit with a healthy twist without compromising the taste. I have used whole wheat and black chana that makes it healthy. With nachos. Kids will love it and adults too. Must try recipe. Full of iron and protein.Read More
- Whole wheat 1 cup
- Black chana 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomato 1
- Chopped onion 1
- Green chilly 1
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Chat masala as per taste
- Mango pickle masala 1 tbsp
- Sev 1/4 cup
- Nachos 1/4 cup
- Roasted peanuts 1/4 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilly powder as per taste
- Coriander leaves fe chopped
- Soak wheat n black chana in the night and then in morning give two whistles in pressure cooker.
- Once the pressure is gone keep it aside for cooling down.
- Then mix all the ingredients except nachos with the wheat n chana.
- At the end crush nachos and mix in.
- ( i have used nachos in place of papri because kids will surely like it.
- Now just serve it to family and enjoy.
- it tastes yum and is not any less than the regular bhel we make.
- This bhel is full of iron , protein, fibre and other nutrients.
- Enjoy n happy cooking.