White Sauce Pasta By Chintan
White Sauce Pasta
Scrumptious White Sauce Pasta will make your taste buds satisfied with its cheesy taste.Read More
- Penne Pasta
- All Purpose Flour
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Dried Oregano
- Take 4-5 cups water in deep sauce pan, bring it to boil over medium flame. When it start boiling, add 3/4 cup Penne pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Boil them until they get little soft.
- Transfer cooked pasta to a large colander and drain excess water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a pan or kadai over high flame. Add 1/4 cup chopped carrot, 1/4 cup chopped green capsicum.
- Stir and cook until veggies are little cooked but still crunchy, for around 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame and transfer them to a plate.
- Heat 1½ tablespoons butter in the same pan or kadai over medium flame. Add 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add 1½ tablespoons maida (all purpose flour).
- Stir continuously and cook for a minute.
- Pour 1½ cups milk little by little while stirring continuously with a whisk.
- Stir and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce flame to low. Continue stirring and cooking until mixture starts to thicken. It will take around 3-4 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the pan. When mixture starts to coat the back of a spoon as shown in the picture here, it means that it has started to thicken.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes, a pinch of black pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add sautéed vegetables and pasta.
- Turn off the flame. Mix well.
- Transfer it to a serving plate. White sauce pasta is now ready. Garnish it with grated cheese and serve while they are still hot.