White Fish Curry By Zarine Khan
White Fish Curry
Poonam Dhillon learns to cook a fish curry in a whole new way from Zarine. This colourful and vibrant recipe is slow-cooked and can be best enjoyed with steam rice for dinner.Read More
- 4 tbsp rice
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- coconut milk
- salt to taste
- 5 - 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 4 fish pieces
- chopped coriander
- Procedure to make White Fish Curry: In a hot pan saute raw rice and transfer it to another bowl.
- In a heated pan add oil, ginger - garlic paste, cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, the mixture of blended rice & coconut milk and mix it well.
- Add salt, cherry tomatoes, vinegar and keep stirring.
- Add fish pieces to the gravy and let it cook.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leave and let it cook again.
- Add the White Fish Curry to the bowl and it is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.