White chocolate mousse with Green apple Candies, Chocolate truffle rocks, Coral tuile By vaibhav verma
White chocolate mousse with Green apple Candies, Chocolate truffle rocks, Coral tuile
The recipe has a flavour combination of the mellow and soft white chocolate mousse with bitter chocolate Truffle and with a crunch of Green apple candies, It gives an on plated experience of the sea bed..Read More
- 1 Whole egg (Egg yolk and white separated)
- 15 g Sugar
- 25 ml milk
- 30-40g white chocolate melted
- 5ml Vanilla essence
- 130g whipped cream
- 10g gelatin
- 100ml cream
- 120g Dark chocolate (melted)
- 50g Chopped green apple
- Fatless sponge or Bread cut out in circle
- Prepare a double boiler and place a glass bowl.. add the egg yolk, vanilla essence, sugar and milk and cook until creamy custard consistency.
- Whip the whipping cream.
- Bloom the gelatin and heat it till it melts.
- Mix in all the ingredients and fold them nicely along with white chocolate melted.
- In the mould place a cutout of bread pour the mousse mixture and keep in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Heat some sugar till melted and add chopped green apple and cool it and crush into small pieces..
- Add cream and Dark chocolate melted and mix and cool them... Make small balls in shape of rocks.
- Remove the mousse from mould and plate it .
- Put some candy on top, add some chocolate truffle , A touch of mint leaves and 1-2 coral tuile for garnish and serve cold.