White Chocolate domes with basundi flavoured ice cream filling By Svaraj Kitchen
White Chocolate domes with basundi flavoured ice cream filling
This recipe contains tempered white chocolate and a ice cream which is very simple to make.. This recipe is sweet and simple to make. You will love it when you will make it.Read More
Ice cream - 1 to 1 and half hour and set the chocolate domes for 5 mins Mins
- For Ice-cream:
- 1 and half litres milk
- Sugar as per taste
- 2 bread slices
- Chopped 3-4 almonds
- Chopped 3-4 pistachios
- For making white chocolate domes:
- 50 grams white chocolate
- 3 silicon moulds
- For making Ice-cream:.
- In a vessel add 1 and half litres milk.
- Boil it and make it thick.
- Then add the sugar.
- Take the 2 dried bread slices and grind them in a grinder.
- Add the grinded bread into the boiling milk .
- Add the chopped almonds and pistachios.
- The mixture becomes thick.
- You can add the orange food colour if you wish.
- Add the whole mixture in a air tight container and let it set for 7-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- For making chocolate domes:.
- Add 50 grams chopped white chocolate in a big microwaveable bowl.
- Melt it completely.
- Stir it continuously for 5-10 mins and you will get somewhat thick chocolate.
- Now your chocolate is tempered.
- Freeze the silicon moulds .
- Add the tempered chocolate in the moulds.
- Remove excess chocolate.
- Set the moulds for 5 mins.
- Carefully take out the domes.
- Add a scoop of ice cream and garnish with pistachios.
- Your dish is ready.