White Bean Taco
Are you looking for a healthy and light lunch option? Then these white bean tacos are for you. Delightfully flavoured white beans served on a crisp taco is an easy to cook and a quick fix for lunch. Try this recipe at home.Read More
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 cup white beans
- 1/2 cup veg stock
- taco dough
- 2 tbsp polenta
- 4-5 chopped green chillies
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add chopped onion, garlic and chopped tomatoes.
- Saute the mixture.
- Add the white beans and saute again.
- Add the vegetable stock and let the mixture simmer on low flame.
- Cut the taco dough into smaller portions and sprinkle some polenta on it.
- Roll out the dough balls in the shape of tacos and cook them on a flat pan.
- Transfer half of the beans mixture to a bowl and blend it into a puree.
- Transfer the pureed mixture to the pan and give it a gentle mix.
- For the salsa, mix the chopped onions, tomatoes and green chillies in a bowl.
- Season it with salt and black pepper.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, coriander and mix well.
- Place the taco on a plate and top it with the beans mixture, salsa, lemon juice and coriander.
- White Bean Taco is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.