White and brown chocolate doughnuts By LF Team
White and brown chocolate doughnuts
Do you love doughnuts? Then this recipe is for you. Prepare a two-flavoured doughnut with white and dark chocolate. Serve these doughnuts to your kids, and they will come back to you asking for more.Read More
- 1 cup oil
- white chocolate
- dark chocolate
- For the dry yeast mixture
- 1/4 cup dry yeast
- 1 cup water
- For the dough
- 2 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast mixture
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup milk
- For the dry yeast mixture: In a mixing bowl, add dry yeast and water.
- Mix it well till the yeast dissolves.
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add refined flour, salt, sugar, prepared dry yeast mixture, melted butter and milk.
- Mix well until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough, Keep the thickness of inch.
- Cut the dough into the shape of a doughnut using a doughnut cutter.
- Place the doughnut on a plate. Cover and set it aside for 2 to3 hours.
- Deep-fry the doughnuts in the oil on the medium flame until they turn golden brown.
- Melt white chocolate and dark chocolate in two different bowls.
- Dip the half portion of doughnut in dark chocolate and the other half in white chocolate.
- Your white and brown chocolate doughnuts are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.