Wheatflour and banana pancakes By Seema Doreswamy
Wheatflour and banana pancakes
A healthy recipe and delectable sweet dish that can be incorporated once in a way as a breakfast or brunch item.Read More
- Whole wheat flour 2 ½ cups
- Bananas 2-3
- Grated Carrot ½ cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Curd ¼ cup
- Sugar 6 tsps
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Caramelized fruits(Apple, Pears)
- Blend the bananas,milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Pour this puree into the mixing bowl Add grated carrot,and curd.
- Add the wheat flour stirring gently and prepare a thick batter without lumps Leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Gently grease a non stick tawa with ghee/butter and pour the batter in a small quantity and spread it into circular shapes.
- Roast the pancakes on both the sides and remove it into a plate.
- Place a small portion of Caramelized fruits(Apple, pear)/honey as topping and serve.