Wheat Puttu with Kadalacurry By Mahalakshmi Venkat
Wheat Puttu with Kadalacurry
It's a popular Kerala Breakfast cuisine . Tasty , Delicious and easy to prepare.Read More
- Wheat Flour 2 cups
- Salt as required
- Warm water 1/4 cup
- Coconut 1/2 cup
- Sieve the flour and mix with warm water .The consistency should neither be like a dough nor too grainy .When taken in hand , should form a dough , when left should become grainy again. This is the right texture for the dough .Set aside for 20 min .
- Boil some water in Puttu Maker base .Add the coconut and dough mixture alternately in the Puttu Mould .
- Place the mould on the Base and steam for 10 min or till steam comes out of the Puttu Maker.
- Take out from the stove and remove slowly from the mould with the steel stick provided.
- Serve hot with kadala curry.