Wheat flour cake By Abhishek Kamod
Wheat flour cake
Instead of maida, This cake is made up of wheat flour. That's why this cake is very healthy, tasty and easy to make.Read More
- 100 gram wheat flour
- 50ml Full cream milk
- 3 t-spoon desi ghee
- 50 gram powdered sugar
- 3-4 cardamom
- 2 t-spoon oil
- chopped nuts
- 2 t-spoon Yoghurt
- One fourth t-spoon salt (or according to taste.)
- 1Half t-spoon baking powder
- To cook the Cake, firstly preheat the cooker or oven.
- Take oil in bowl, add Yoghurt in oil and whisk it until Yoghurt completely mix in oil.
- Add powered sugar and cardamom powder in oil-Yoghurt mixture and whisk it completely.
- Add wheat flour, salt and baking powder in the wet mixture.
- whisk the mixture until it completely smootWhisk the mixture in only one direction ( If required add 2 t-spoon milk.).
- Cake batter should not very thick or not very thiIt should be in pouring consistency (so the cake will be fluffy).
- Greece the mould with some oil and pour the cake batter in the moulGarnish with some chopped nuts.
- place the mould in preheated cooker and bake it for 45 minutes on low flame.
- After the cake completely cooCool it for some time and then demould iYour tasty, fluffy and healthy cake is ready to eat😋.