Wheat flour cake
Instead of maida, This cake is made up of wheat flour. That's why this cake is very healthy, tasty and easy to make.Read More
- 100 gram wheat flour
- 50ml Full cream milk
- 3 t-spoon desi ghee
- 50 gram powdered sugar
- 3-4 cardamom
- 2 t-spoon oil
- chopped nuts
- 2 t-spoon Yoghurt
- One fourth t-spoon salt (or according to taste.)
- 1Half t-spoon baking powder
- To cook the Cake, firstly preheat the cooker or oven.
- Take oil in bowl, add Yoghurt in oil and whisk it until Yoghurt completely mix in oil.
- Add powered sugar and cardamom powder in oil-Yoghurt mixture and whisk it completely.
- Add wheat flour, salt and baking powder in the wet mixture.
- whisk the mixture until it completely smootWhisk the mixture in only one direction ( If required add 2 t-spoon milk.).
- Cake batter should not very thick or not very thiIt should be in pouring consistency (so the cake will be fluffy).
- Greece the mould with some oil and pour the cake batter in the moulGarnish with some chopped nuts.
- place the mould in preheated cooker and bake it for 45 minutes on low flame.
- After the cake completely cooCool it for some time and then demould iYour tasty, fluffy and healthy cake is ready to eat😋.