Wheat butter naan By Deepak Goel
Wheat butter naan
This very delicious butter naan recipe without all purpose flourRead More
- 1.5 cup wheat flour
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 1 tsp
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Kaloungi 1 tsp
- Coriander 3 tsp
- In a bowl add all the given ingredients and mix it well.
- Rest it for 1 hour and cover it with a cloth.
- After resting knead it for 2 min.
- With the help of rolling pin make it in oval shape.
- Add koulongi and coriander on it and roll it again.
- Apply some water on backside and place it on hot tawa.
- Turn the tawa towards the gas and cook until bubbles appear.
- Carefully remove from tawa.
- Serve hot with dal makhni.