Wheat Brownies By Jas Jesus
Its made with atta without baking powder and baking soda! Its completely healthy.Read More
- 100gm of melted butter
- Half cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of coco powder
- 1 cup atta / whole wheat flour
- Half cup roasted almonds
- Salt for pre heating the vessel
- Half tbsp of vanilla essence (optional)
- In a bowl add melted butter & the brown sugar whisk well.
- Next add the 2 eggs and whisk well.
- Next add coco powder and whole wheat flour whisk well.
- Add half tbsp of vanilla essence and mix well.
- Crush the roasted almonds and add into the batter & mix well.
- Take a cake mould grease it with some butter , dust some flour and pour the batter.
- Put some almonds on the top of the cake batter for the toppings.
- Keep the mould in the kadai and close it for 20 minutes .
- And your homemade wheat brownies are ready to served.