Wheat bran oats cake By Rita de
Wheat bran oats cake
Healthy and delicious Wheat bran oats cakeRead More
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup all purpose flour or maida
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil or 3/4 slice of butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 4 dark fantasy cookies crumbled and used on top
- Sugar 1/2 cup as per your choice
- In a bowl add oil/ butter , vanilla essence , egg and sugar whisk it with a hand beater or machine till glossy and fluffy.
- Now mix and sieve the flour ,baking powder and baking soda.
- Add wheat bran and oats in the dry mixture.
- Pour the dry mixture in the egg bowl.
- Mix it well with a spatula clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- Once the mixture is ready pour in a greased pan add it with the crumbled dark fantasy on top, tap it well and put in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 min.
- After 40 min check the cake with a toothpick or knife if done don’t take out the cake straight away just switch off the oven let the cake remain in oven for 10 min .
- Now take out the cake from oven and leave it for 10 min.