Watermelon rind halwa
It is made with the watermelon's rind which is the white part of the watermelon and which we generally through and we don't eat.Read More
- 1cup watermelon rind Puree
- 1tbsp Semolina (Sooji)
- 1tbsp Besan
- 1-2tbsp ghee
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1cup milk
- 2-3tbsp chopped nuts
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Peel the watermelon, scoop out the red part, cut them into small pieces and grind it till fine puree.
- In a pan heat 2-3tbsp ghee.
- Add 1tbsp sooji & 1tbsp besan and fry them in low heat till golden brown.
- Then add the watermelon rind Puree and stir continuously for 15-20 minutes or till all its water reduces and its dry completely.
- Add 1/2cup sugar and cook for further 2-3min .
- Add chopped nuts cardamom powder and milk and let it simmer for 1-2min .
- Finish it of with some nuts and serve it.