WATERMELON POPSICLES By Aaryaman Marwaha
A very soothing summer cooler, very refreshing and simple, without any added colourings and preservatives, yet tastes amazing.Read More
- Half a watermelon (diced into small chunks)
- 4tsp lemon juice
- 3tsp sugar (as per taste)
- 1/2tsp black salt
- 1/3tsp roasted cumin powder
- Bunch of fresh mint leaf
- 1/4tsp crushed black peppercorns
- Kinley plain soda
- Take a big bowl and add finally chopped watermelon in it.
- With the help of potato masher mash the small chunks of watermelon untill the juice separates ( can also be strained if the chunks are not required after mashing the watermelon).
- Add 1/2tsp black salt, 3tsp sugar, 1/3tsp cumin powder, 1/4tsp black peppercorns, 4tsp lemon juicMix all the ingredients.
- Add bunch of fresh mint and half a litre of fresh kinley soda.Mix the liquid completely.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and refrigerate untill and unless they solidify for approx 4-5 hours.
- Demould the popsicles, garnish with fresh mint leafs and serve chilleENJOY THE FRESHLY MADE POPSICLES WITH NO ADDED COLOURS AND PRESERVATIVES.