Watermelon Mint Slush
Watermelon's sweetness, lemon's tanginess, mint's freshness and a hint of chilli transforms into magic when combined. You'll feel through it's every sip; those watermelon's flakes make this even more interestingly healthy drink.Read More
- Watermelon (Around 1-1.5 k
- Juice of 2 small Lemons
- A handful of Mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 1/4 tsp roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp Chilli powder(Kashmiri Mirch/ Degi Mirc
- 1 small Ice-cube
- Peel, chop, roughly deseed the watermelon and freeze them in a closed container for 3 hr(Note- Watermelon's seeds aren't bitter in taste so it won't matter if few get ground.).
- In a mixer grinder, add in all the ingredients and pulse them till everything comes together; yet pulpThis would take around 40-50 s.
- Next, pour it in a glass and garnish with some mint leaveSlush tastes best when freshly consumed.