Watermelon Gazpacho By Ranveer Brar
A chilled Spanish style soup recipe made with tomato juice and bell peppers.Read More
- 1½ cup watermelon pieces
- 1½ cup tomato juice
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1 cup bread
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ lemon juice
- 1/2 chopped plum
- 1 tsp chopped mint leaves
- black peppers
- In a blender add watermelon pieces, tomato juice, chopped bell peppers, cucumber, soaked bread, cumin powder, salt and lemon juice. Blend them well.
- Sieve the mixture in a bowl. Garish the gazpacho with olive oil, chopped plum, chopped mint leaves and popcorn.
- Take a watermelon wedge and sprinkle salt and crushed black pepper on it.
- Serve the prepared gazpacho with watermelon wedge and a slice of lime.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.