Ever thought of making a dosa of watermelon zest? Well, try this watermelon dosa made from it.Read More
- 4 raw banana boiled
- 2 tsp cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 to 3 tsp red kidney beans
- all purpose flour
- For the batter: Grind semolina grated coconut, watermelon zest and water in a mixer grinder. Grind it well.
- Once the mixture is ground, transfer it into a bowl.
- Add salt and baking soda. Mix it well and allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For the filling: Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds cumin seeds, curry leaves and sliced onions. Sauté it well.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green and yellow zucchini slices. Mix it well.
- To make the dosa: Heat oil in a pan. Pour a tablespoon of the prepared batter and make small sizes of the dosa.
- Drizzle oil over the dosas. Flip and cook on both sides.
- For the salsa: In a mixing bowl, add watermelon pieces, chilli sauce and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well.
- For the plating: Place the prepared filling at the centre of the plate and place the dosa over it. Again put the filling on the dosa and prepare a stack of the dosa and filling.
- Serve this with the prepared salsa. Sprinkle red chilli powder chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.