A simple hydrating summer drink which can be churned into a few minutes to quench your thirst in the harsh heat! Being a working women I love simple quick healthy yet tasty recipes to satisfy our taste buds ! Healthy Seasonal fruit juice, filling as well as tasty !Read More
- ½ Watermelon medium sized , de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar or as per the liking and also depending on sweetness of the watermelon
- Salt to taste
- Sprigs of mint for garnishing
- Ice cubes if required
- Chop the watermelon into medium sized pieces or cubes and de-seed them.
- In a mixer jar, take the watermelon pieces, add sugar , salt and lemon juice to it.
- Blend the mixture well in the mixer.
- Pour the juice into the glasses, prefer not to strain the juice, it can have some small chunks of the fruit as well.
- Add ice cubes if you would like it chilled.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.