Watermelon and Tomato "Chaat" Salad By Ranveer Brar
Watermelon and Tomato "Chaat" Salad
Looking for healthy options? Here is the recipe for watermelon and tomato chaat salad to add to your menu.Read More
- 1/2 no watermelon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- crushed black pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2-4 no radish slices
- 1/4 chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp oil
- papad strips
- Cut the watermelon pieces and discard the skin. Take the pieces into a bowl. To prepare the dressing, heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds mustard seeds, chopped ginger, chopped onions, salt, crushed black pepper and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Add the prepared dressing to the chopped pieces of watermelon.
- Add chopped mint leaves tomato slices, and add to the watermelon mixture.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge to chill.
- For garnishing: Chop the cucumber slices into strips and finely chop the radish slices too.
- Add chopped coriander chopped mint leaves, chaat masala, lemon juice, black salt, oil, and mix it well.
- For Plating: On a plate place the marinated watermelon and tomatoes.
- Garnish it with cucumber and radish salad. Decorate with papad strips.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.