Watermelon and Tomato "Chaat" Salad
Looking for healthy options? Here is the recipe for watermelon and tomato chaat salad to add to your menu.Read More
- 1/2 no watermelon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- crushed black pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2-4 no radish slices
- 1/4 chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp oil
- papad strips
- Cut the watermelon pieces and discard the skin. Take the pieces into a bowl. To prepare the dressing, heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds mustard seeds, chopped ginger, chopped onions, salt, crushed black pepper and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Add the prepared dressing to the chopped pieces of watermelon.
- Add chopped mint leaves tomato slices, and add to the watermelon mixture.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge to chill.
- For garnishing: Chop the cucumber slices into strips and finely chop the radish slices too.
- Add chopped coriander chopped mint leaves, chaat masala, lemon juice, black salt, oil, and mix it well.
- For Plating: On a plate place the marinated watermelon and tomatoes.
- Garnish it with cucumber and radish salad. Decorate with papad strips.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.