Wasabi Paneer Fingers By Ranveer Brar
Wasabi Paneer Fingers
Wasabi paneer fingers coated in a special Japanese ingredient are a truly lip smacking and crispy delight.Read More
- For marinade
- 2 tsp wasabi
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp refined flour batter
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- For paneer fingers
- 50 gm cottage cheese
- breadcrumbs for coating
- 2 tbsp oil
- For garnish
- black pepper crushed
- In a mixing bowl add wasabi, lemon juice, salt, refined flour batter and red chilli powder.
- Mix well to form a marinade.
- Make lengthwise pieces of paneer. Pat them dry using a tissue paper.
- Coat in the marinade and then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the wasabi paneer fingers on a low flame until crispy.
- Sprinkle crushed black pepper in the serving plate.
- Arrange the wasabi paneer fingers on it and serve with any salad you like.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.