Wasabi Almond Prawns By Shipra Khanna
Wasabi Almond Prawns
Are you ready to ditch the regular Prawns pakoda for something fancy? This Prawns made in Wasabi Mayonnaise can be your next party appetizer. Be prepared to win loads and loads of accolades from your guests and family members.Read More
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce and 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 6 - 7 tbsp olive oil
- 7 - 8 tiger prawns
- 2 - 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 - 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
- For garnish: Parsley leaves and Micro greens
- In a bowl, add an egg and an egg yolk and whisk it. Add mustard sauce, wasabi paste, sugar and mix it. Add olive oil and continue to whisk.
- In a bowl, add tiger prawns. Marinate it with lemon juice, salt, black pepper, mix and leave it for 10 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add oil and shallow fry the prawns.
- In another heated pan, add almond flakes and let it toast. Add wasabi mayonnaise in a bowl. Add fried prawns and toss it in the mayonnaise. Coat it with toasted almond flakes.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and microgreens for serving.
Explore our Popular Stories.