Walnut; Maple and Banana Pancakes By Ranveer Brar
Walnut; Maple and Banana Pancakes
You will wonder why you never tried this recipe before. This favourite dish can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.Read More
- For pancake batter
- 100 ml milk
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp butter
- refined flour for dusting
- For topping
- 2 chopped bananas
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- For pan searing
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp sugar
- In a bowl combine milk with whisked eggs.
- Add sugar honey, refined flour, and a pinch of baking powder.
- Mix well. Leave this batter for 10 min. For topping chop bananas and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add chopped walnuts maple syrup, and brown sugar. Mix well. Heat a pan. Using a ladle pour the pancake batter in the pan in a small round shape.
- Place the topping on the top of the pancake.
- Gently flip the pancakes to cook the other side. Add a little butter to the pan while the pancakes are getting cooked.
- Transfer them to a plate. Apply some butter on the topping.
- Top with some more banana and walnut filling.
- Place another pancake on the top of this and make a layer.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 min. Cut the layered pancakes into pieces.
- Heat little butter in a pan. Add little oil. Dust the pancake pieces with some refined flour. Pan sear them.
- Cut a banana lengthwise and place the pieces for pan searing.
- Sprinkle some sugar on the bananas. Drizzle some berry syrup on a plate.
- Place some walnuts. Place the pancake pieces and banana pieces.
- Drizzle some more strawberry syrup. Garnish with a mint leaf.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.