Walnut Granola Bars By Pankaj Bhadouria
Walnut Granola Bars
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for a healthy snack. These Walnut Granola Bars are loaded with the goodness of oats and walnuts and the sweetness of dates and peanut butter.Read More
- 2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 tbsp watermelon seeds
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 1/4 cup sliced cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- pink salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup dates
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- In a pan, add oats and dry roast it. Add the oats in a bowl.
- Add grated coconut, watermelon seeds, almond slices, cashew nuts. Add crushed walnuts, pink salt as per taste. Add dates, peanut butter, extra virgin coconut oil and mix it well.
- On a baking tray, add butter paper. Add the walnut mixture. Layer it with butter paper and press it. Fold the edges and freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Cut the granola bar using a sharp knife and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.