Walnut and Pepper Dip By Gautam Mehrishi
Walnut and Pepper Dip
The dual flavours of walnut and pomegranate juice make this a great dip.Read More
- 4 capsicum
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp dry red chillies
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 tsp bread crumbs
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- As a first step the oil coated capsicums are to be roasted directly on the flame, until their skin colour changes.
- To a hot pan, add walnuts, dry red chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and bread crumbs.
- Mix them and heat well.
- Add a little pomegranate juice and tomato puree to the hot mixture in the pan and mix again.
- After removing the skin and seeds of the capsicums, blend them in blender.
- Add the capsicum paste to the pan and mix it with the walnut mixture.
- Blend this mixture again.
- Transfer the dip to a jar and pour sufficient oil over the dip.
- Your walnut and pepper dip is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.