Verkadalai Saccharata Var Vadai By Pankaj Bhadouria
Verkadalai Saccharata Var Vadai
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Verkadalai Saccharata Var Vadai, steamed chana dal vadas. These vadas are mildly spicy, crispy and delicious and make a good snack.Read More
- soaked chana dal
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- curry leaves
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- pink salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 ts desi ghee
- Prepare a paste of soaked chana dal and add it in a bowl.
- In the same jar, add corn and grind it and add it in the chana dal mixture.
- To the mixture, add roasted peanuts and mix it well.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida, finely chopped ginger, green chilli, cumin seeds, red chilli flakes.
- Add curry leaves, grated coconut and mix it well.
- Add pink salt as per taste, baking powder and mix it nicely.
- Add finely chopped coriander and mix.
- Add water and mix again.
- Grease the bowl with olive oil.
- Fill the bowl with the batter and flatten it.
- Add the bowl in the steamer and cook it for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, add desi ghee and let it heat.
- Fry the wada in the pan until it turns crispy.
- Serve the wada with coconut chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.