Veggie Rice Mash By Aditi Govitrikar
Veggie Rice Mash
There are days when you want to eat something healthy and light. This rice mash is loaded with the goodness of vegetables and is easy to cook. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family.Read More
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- asafoetida a pinch
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 5 - 6 cauliflower florets
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup moong dal
- 1 cup rice
- fresh coriander
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, cauliflower florets, diced carrot, boiled green peas, salt, soaked moong dal and soaked rice.
- Mix well and add water.
- Pressure cook the mixture for 4-5 whistles.
- Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Veggie Rice Mash is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.