Veggie Noodle Cutlets By LF Team
Veggie Noodle Cutlets
Veggie Noodle Cutlets offers a beautiful combination of colourful vegetables and noodles. These colourful Veggie Noodle Cutlets are crispy, spicy and gratifyingly delicious.Read More
- atta noodles
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spring onion greens
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp oil
- For the noodles: Boil water and cook instant aata noodles.
- Once the noodles are boiled, transfer them into a bowl.
- Add boiled veggies (carrots, and capsicum), mashed potatoes, spring onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, black pepper powder and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Make flat cutlets from the noodle mixture.
- Fry the cutlets on each side for 5 minutes.
- Veggie Noodle Cutlets are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.