Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Vegetarian shepherd's pie contains carrots and potatoes. It is infused with radish and carrot which are beneficial for health. This recipe is a must try for someone who loves potatoes.Read More
- 2 potatoes
- 1 radish
- 2 carrots
- olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 celery
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tsp mix herbs
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp refined flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- rock salt
- onion powder
- basil leaves
- Chop potatoes, radish and carrots.
- In a heated pan add water, olive oil, salt and let it boil.
- Finely chop onions.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, butter, black peppercorns, chopped onions & celery, salt and mix it.
- Add garlic cloves and red wine.
- To the boiling water add chopped vegetables.
- In the pan add mix herbs, onion powder and stir it.
- In a small bowl add refined flour, milk and mix it.
- To the onions add garlic paste and stir it.
- Strain the boiled vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the onions, add vegetable stock and let it cook.
- In a heated saucepan add olive oil, butter, garlic paste, mashed potatoes, milk, mix herbs and mix it well.
- To the potatoes add milk, flour & milk slurry.
- Pour the stew on a plate and pipe it with potato mixture.
- Add rock salt, onion powder, olive oil and glaze it.
- To garnish add basil leaves and Vegetarian shepherd's rice is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.