Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie By Gautam Mehrishi
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Vegetarian shepherd's pie contains carrots and potatoes. It is infused with radish and carrot which are beneficial for health. This recipe is a must try for someone who loves potatoes.Read More
- 2 potatoes
- 1 radish
- 2 carrots
- water as required
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 celery
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tsp mix herbs
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp refined flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- rock salt
- onion powder
- basil leaves
- Chop potatoes, radish and carrots.
- In a heated pan add water, olive oil, salt and let it boil.
- Finely chop onions.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, butter, black peppercorns, chopped onions & celery, salt and mix it.
- Add garlic cloves and red wine.
- To the boiling water add chopped vegetables.
- In the pan add mix herbs, onion powder and stir it.
- In a small bowl add refined flour, milk and mix it.
- To the onions add garlic paste and stir it.
- Strain the boiled vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the onions, add vegetable stock and let it cook.
- In a heated saucepan add olive oil, butter, garlic paste, mashed potatoes, milk, mix herbs and mix it well.
- To the potatoes add milk, flour & milk slurry.
- Pour the stew on a plate and pipe it with potato mixture.
- Add rock salt, onion powder, olive oil and glaze it.
- For garnish add basil leaves and Vegetarian shepherd's rice is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.